- Remera presbytery is one among seven presbyteries that compose the Presbyterian Church in Rwanda, situated in the southern province, Kamonyi District, Rukoma sector, Remera Cell, Kabande village.
- It comprises 31 Parishes, among them 4 Parishes still missionaries (sub-Parishes).
- The total number of church members is 42 557 from 568 basic communities with 105 local (2019 census)churches.
- The workers are into two categories( Pastors and Laics). And Pastors are classified into different categories including:
. 21 Pastors
.10 Church Leaders that leads Parishes
.6 Lay workers
- In Education sector, we have 27 nusery schools, 15 Primary schools 5 nine years basic education schools RemeraRukoma secondary school, and Karama secondary school.
- Remera Presbytery have 7 Projects supported by International Compassion.
- It has RemeraRukoma District Hospital and RemeraRukoma Health Center.
List of Parishes and sub – parishes
- Gisenyi( sub – parish )
- Janja( sub – parish )
- Kambyeyi( sub – parish )
- Magu( sub – parish )